Huntsville Alabama Social Security Disability Lawyers
Decatur Social Security Disability Attorney
The disability lawyers at Ferguson & Ferguson are committed to working with you on a personal basis to develop and win your claim for Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income benefits. We are local lawyers with offices in Decatur and Huntsville, Alabama who understand how your disability impacts your life and your family on a daily basis and we want to help you obtain the maximum benefits possible. When you need a social security lawyer in Scottsboro, Cullman, Decatur, Moulton, Athens or Huntsville, Alabama, call us first to find out your legal rights.
If you are disabled from performing substantial employment, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability (SSD) OR Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits. Social Security Disability benefits (SSD) are paid to people with reasonable work histories who, due to a disability, are “unable to engage in any substantial gainful employment because of a medically determinable physical or mental impairment which can be expected to last for a continuous period of not less than twelve months or which will result in death.” Social Security Income (SSI) benefits are paid to people born disabled. It is not based on work history, but rather on disability and financial need. The amount of your SSD benefit is determined by your former income and whether you are receiving other benefits, including workers’ compensation. If you receive Social Security disability benefits, you also are entitled to health coverage under Medicare. We understand the legal process, and we are ready to help you in Huntsville or Decatur, Alabama.
Why Hire Social Security Attorneys Ferguson and Ferguson
The law offices of Ferguson and Ferguson takes pride in giving each client individual and personal attention.
- We are committed to excellent client service.
- We care about our clients, and have patience.
- Free phone consultation 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays
- Free office consultation as late as 7 p.m. and Saturdays also
- Locations near you
- We answer all our clients calls, or return them promptly.
- We keep our clients informed of the status of their case.
- We make sure that our clients understand each step of their Social Security case.
- We have great compassion for the physical, emotional, and financial problems that our clients suffered, and will do everything possible to get them through their difficult time.
If a family member has been killed, you may be entitled to Social Security death benefits. You need an experienced Decatur or Huntsville, Alabama social security disability lawyer to help you in your case. Let our disability lawyers take care of getting the benefits you deserve. There is no out-of-pocket expense to you—the government pays our fee when we win your claim. Call now. Call 256-534-3435 or 1-800-752-1998. We are here to help.